JIU JITSU 201 || 11.28.23 || PHILADELPHIA JIU JITSU
Congrats to Chris Mattson on his promotion to brown, and Angus Perfect on his promotion to purple belt!
Tell me about North Star MMA’s Jiu Jitsu Program!
North Star MMA is a well-respected gym with a strong reputation for its jiu-jitsu program. The instructors are all experienced and knowledgeable, and they are passionate about teaching jiu-jitsu to people of all ages and skill levels.
Here are some of the things that make North Star MMA’s jiu-jitsu program so good:
- Experienced instructors: The instructors at North Star MMA have a wealth of experience in jiu-jitsu. They have competed at a high level, and they have a deep understanding of the techniques and principles of jiu-jitsu.
- A focus on fundamentals: The North Star MMA jiu-jitsu program focuses on teaching the fundamentals of jiu-jitsu. This means that students will learn the basic techniques and principles that they need to be successful in jiu-jitsu.
- A variety of classes: North Star MMA offers a variety of jiu-jitsu classes for people of all ages and skill levels. This means that there is a class for everyone, regardless of their experience level.
- A positive and supportive environment: The North Star MMA jiu-jitsu program has a positive and supportive environment. This means that students will feel comfortable asking questions and making mistakes.
Overall, North Star MMA is a great place to learn jiu-jitsu. The instructors are experienced and knowledgeable, the focus is on fundamentals, there is a variety of classes, and the environment is positive and supportive.
Here are some reviews from students of North Star MMA:
- “I’ve been training at North Star MMA for a few years now, and I’ve learned so much. The instructors are great, and they always make sure that I’m learning new things.”
- “North Star MMA has a great jiu-jitsu program. The instructors are really patient, and they take the time to help me understand the techniques.”
- “I’m a beginner at jiu-jitsu, and I’ve been feeling really welcomed at North Star MMA. The environment is really positive, and the students are all really helpful.”
If you’re interested in learning jiu-jitsu, give us a try!