Happy Monday Team!
Spring is in the air! And with it, the return of combat sports events!
We have a ton of upcoming events on our calendar — make sure to plan accordingly, as tickets/available spots can go quickly.
Just a quick reminder: next Monday (3/14), Professor Phil Migliarese will be returning to the North Star Academy for a 2 hour Jiu-Jitsu workshop. He’ll be sharing some of his favorite techniques and concepts from over two decades at black belt, as well as taking a Q&A from the group. Make sure to secure your spot and start getting your questions ready!
- Monday, 3/14 — Phil Migliarese BJJ Seminar and promotions @ 7pm
- This seminar replaces our Striking 301 and Jiu Jitsu 201 classes. The $80 registration fee can be via Venmo (@jackson-galka), PayPal ([email protected]), or cash at the front desk!
- Saturday, 3/26 — Gut Check Championship Muay Thai featuring Gianna and Tre
- Sunday, 3/27 — Sub Out Domestic Violence featuring Isis
- Saturday, 4/2 — Art of War MMA featuring Timmy
If you’d like to snag tickets to any of these events, let me know and I can get you in touch (or just see one of the fighters in the gym)!